Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking to change the color of the skid plate to black was wondering if that’s a good look or should I just go with the desert addictive steel bumper

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks. The silver on my tan Rebel looked terrible. The bed liner coating matched the tough look of the truck. I found a shop that did spray in bed liners. They called me when they were going to do one and they did mine when they did another bed so they did they didn’t have to cost of making and cleaning up just for my small job. I believe I paid about $200 which included removing the skid plate to do the work.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks. The silver on my tan Rebel looked terrible. The bed liner coating matched the tough look of the truck. I found a shop that did spray in bed liners. They called me when they were going to do one and they did mine when they did another bed so they did they didn’t have to cost of making and cleaning up just for my small job. I believe I paid about $200 which included removing the skid plate to do the work. View attachment 30552
Just finished doing mine
20200519_133916.jpg

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts