Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently just purchased my 2017 Ram Rebel on May 4th. So far I love everything about he vehicle. Just like any vehicle there is always so much stuff to learn.

Back when I had a camaro, there was a forum that people posted certain features about little things that most people didn't know about in the vehicle. So is there anything in this Rebel that most people don't know about or know how to use?

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Congrats and welcome. You talking about those Easter egg hidden jems. Don't think ram needs to hide anything. my G8 was that way, hold brake, push left speaker button, hold for 5 min, whistle three times and knock on door, and it would go into engineering mode. What a pain.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats and welcome. You talking about those Easter egg hidden jems. Don't think ram needs to hide anything. my G8 was that way, hold brake, push left speaker button, hold for 5 min, whistle three times and knock on door, and it would go into engineering mode. What a pain.
Thank you. I don't necessarily mean hide but like things some people are oblivious too. Like how some cars have like writing in the headlights. Or a special feature an average person didn't look at to notice.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Ah, yeah everything on the rebel is special...lol.
That's a good question, I'm not sure to be honest. Had my truck for 6 months now...it's all the same to me now.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I knew about the gas cap thing. That is kind of self explanatory, most cars have a slot or a holder. I live in NJ we do not pump our own gas here but i still knew about that haha.
I knew about the seatbelt chime, also knew about the under floormat compartments, and i knew about the gauge cluster and seat pattern.

Next.... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.