Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
no sh#t!!! they need to send me some dam decals. thanks for sharing, I don't use insta gram at all. The rebel is famous!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been trying to get a couple other sites (on IG) to feature my truck, but they have refused unless I buy and sport their decals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I tried getting BDS to pay for my air suspension malfunctions after having their 4 inch air ride lift installed. they refused too. but they will use my picture.......

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol. Go figure right? If their kit doesn't break warranty (like the off-road center local to me said), then why wouldn't they be responsible for paying?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
dealer said no warranty after seeing the lift. they said they would have to send pictures in to the rep and he would automatically deny it.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
that is why i went with coilover, no more worries about air ride malfunctions. 2 parts were 1500 bucks. plus labor.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Geez. Hate that you had to go through that. Love the truck though, and obviously so do at least 118 other people on IG

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I've been trying to get a couple other sites (on IG) to feature my truck, but they have refused unless I buy and sport their decals.

you could put them on then take them off afterwards. maybe custom made ones to go with the white and black

·
Registered
567 Posts
where's my check?
Get on Instagram and tell the story of how BDS was helpful in correcting the problems and how they gave you a sweet deal on the SEcond lift kit. Such a sweet deal that you had no problems letting them use a pic of your beast. I think doing that to you and then using your pix for pu blicity is way off-side. But that's just my thoughts on it.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Get on Instagram and tell the story of how BDS was helpful in correcting the problems and how they gave you a sweet deal on the SEcond lift kit. Such a sweet deal that you had no problems letting them use a pic of your beast. I think doing that to you and then using your pix for pu blicity is way off-side. But that's just my thoughts on it.
I don't think i want to re live that experience.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I don't think i want to re live that experience.
Lol. Neither would I. Ya got the best looking truck on that page. I wouldn't think about an aftermarket bumper after seeing yours next to the other trucks on there. The balance of the work you've done to it suit the truck perfectly, not overdone. Not a$$ kissing here, just my thoughts.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts