Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm somewhat disappointed that Ram didn't include an auxiliary switch panel with the Rebel. It is after all supposed to be an off road vehicle. I have been searching high and low for a unit that can handle the job of distributing power to an array of LED bars. Since I do a lot of country driving (dark dark roads), towing of my ATV and motorcycle to exciting destinations, I have a lot of plans to add lights.

I use an sPod on my Wrangler. Amazingly easy unit to install and wire my lights. It's pricey but I feel it's worth it. Since the Rebel is the newest of models I wanted to find something to streamline....and the Universal sPod uses a touch screen.....which is great. Does anyone use something like this? Did anyone make their own distribution block? I'm looking to be able power several light sources as well as an air compressor.

I apologize in advance if this was discussed already......I've been trying to read through the forum......but there is way too much info offered ( Awesome by the way!).

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'm somewhat disappointed that Ram didn't include an auxiliary switch panel with the Rebel. It is after all supposed to be an off road vehicle. I have been searching high and low for a unit that can handle the job of distributing power to an array of LED bars. Since I do a lot of country driving (dark dark roads), towing of my ATV and motorcycle to exciting destinations, I have a lot of plans to add lights.

I use an sPod on my Wrangler. Amazingly easy unit to install and wire my lights. It's pricey but I feel it's worth it. Since the Rebel is the newest of models I wanted to find something to streamline....and the Universal sPod uses a touch screen.....which is great. Does anyone use something like this? Did anyone make their own distribution block? I'm looking to be able power several light sources as well as an air compressor.

I apologize in advance if this was discussed already......I've been trying to read through the forum......but there is way too much info offered ( Awesome by the way!).
Cool site!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can get a switch with a remote and program it to your home link switches
What if I need more switches....the Homelink has 3. I actually use one to open my garage door (I know I can get an extra opener for the garage door system).

I was looking for something that can handle multiple lighting options.

If anyone has something....let me know. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I like the custom switches. Where did you order them from, OTRATTW? Are you using a distribution block somewhere? Ultimately I am trying to run one set of wires through the fire wall and not have to cram a whole bunch every time I add an accessory with a switch.
I ordered my switches from www.utvinc.com. You can chose the picture you want on it and have custom wording on them. I ran individual harness trough the firewall.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts