Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the back uprights of the back seats fold forward. I have looked in the manual and can't find anything about it. I would like to be able to clean behind them if possible. Thanks

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I was curious about that too at one time, and I found this easy mod to allow it. I haven't tried it yet. But the guy provides pics and all.

DIY: Rear Seat Flip Down Mod - DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums
short answer and so you don't have to read 5 pages of posts. undo all 8 bolts and put 3/4 inch spacers or 3/4 inch of washers in, then bolt seat backs back in. once you tip the seat bottom forward then you can lift the seat backs and lay them down. TA DAAAAAAAAAA

i think i read that right.

Q

·
0 Posts
short answer and so you don't have to read 5 pages of posts. undo all 8 bolts and put 3/4 inch spacers or 3/4 inch of washers in, then bolt seat backs back in. once you tip the seat bottom forward then you can lift the seat backs and lay them down. TA DAAAAAAAAAA

i think i read that right.
Re-read it Joe, it does not say anything about adding 3/4" spacers or 3/4" of washers.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Re-read it Joe, it does not say anything about adding 3/4" spacers or 3/4" of washers.
i did read it, there are 5 pages. the first pages are about the previous ram like what you drive, not a rebel which is what most of us have.
don't tell me to re read ****. I know what I am talking about. I try being nice to you, but it is hard.

Q

·
0 Posts
i did read it, there are 5 pages. the first pages are about the previous ram like what you drive, not a rebel which is what most of us have.
don't tell me to re read ****. I know what I am talking about. I try being nice to you, but it is hard.
Ok, Joe. I'm wrong you are right, all I see are pictures, when I clicked on the link.

Q

·
0 Posts
post number 43 in the link, and another link to someone else who has done it.
I will read it and check those files. But if the present Rebels are welded in place. Why bother. However getting rid of those extra straps would be good.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
post number 43 in the link, and another link to someone else who has done it.
I will read it and check those files. But if the present Rebels are welded in place. Why bother. However getting rid of those extra straps would be good.
T-bone the the thread starter wants to clean behind them.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I circled them, I know they are there or a purpose, for baby eats, but why have them rattling around behind the seat, why not remove them.
that is a picture of an older truck, not sure we have those straps. haven't looked though.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts