Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally had the chance to take the Rebel on a road trip! Took her down to the coast and visited Padre Island National Seashore. Mileage was great! I was ranging up to 20 until I hit the 75 mph portion of the highway and it dipped down to 18, but I did notice if I followed behind a vehicle my mpg was climb back up to the 20 range. Took a pic on the coast, didn't go extreme as the Rangers were in full force and you aren't able to drive the dunes but had a fantastic time.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well finally had the chance to take the Rebel on a road trip! Took her down to the coast and visited Padre Island National Seashore. Mileage was great! I was ranging up to 20 until I hit the 75 mph portion of the highway and it dipped down to 18, but I did notice if I followed behind a vehicle my mpg was climb back up to the 20 range. Took a pic on the coast, didn't go extreme as the Rangers were in full force and you aren't able to drive the dunes but had a fantastic time.
Great pic. Headed to the Beach will also post pics of RI. Beaches. Fishing just getting good provided hurricanes don't stir up the waters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.