Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire
this is only about a week old, but there are imperfections in the pieces that connect the bars, stuff didn't get cleaned off the metal before powder coating.
i will leave this up for sale for awhile, shipping is on you, make me a reasonable offer. it was $560 built.
They are replacing this one for me and said i can do what I want with this one.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Just leave it up.. Someone will come along

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
It should fit any Ram, not just crew cabs. I think maybe even 2500s and 3500s have same bed width? At least you could post in one of the general Ram 1500 forums and on ebay and cl. It'll sell.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It should fit any Ram, not just crew cabs. I think maybe even 2500s and 3500s have same bed width? At least you could post in one of the general Ram 1500 forums and on ebay and cl. It'll sell.
ya, ram forumz has weird rules cant post an ad if you don't have enough posts.

G

·
View attachment 1115 this is only about a week old, but there are imperfections in the pieces that connect the bars, stuff didn't get cleaned off the metal before powder coating.
i will leave this up for sale for awhile, shipping is on you, make me a reasonable offer. it was $560 built.
They are replacing this one for me and said i can do what I want with this one.
Joe , Why are you selling it, what is wrong with it?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorta a little of both, why couldn't you just get it sand blasted some place and then re powder coated? and then bill the company
they offered to make and ship a new one, they're paying for shipping this time.

G

·
thanks buddy. i don't think i would want that on my truck though.
what do you think of this for the front end? the manufacture who makes this said it wont fit the Rebel, but the guys in my machine shop said they can modify it for me to fit. even if we have to cut and weld it and re plate it in black again, and then attach a Light bar on top.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what do you think of this for the front end? the manufacture who makes this said it wont fit the Rebel, but the guys in my machine shop said they can modify it for me to fit. even if we have to cut and weld it and re plate it in black again, and then attach a Light bar on top.
i like it

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Gonna take a serious mod to not have to cut into the skid plate

G

·
@ Joe, no, I'm wrapping the lower half in Carbon fiber. no little pony here! don't forget to put the pink ribbon on yours though.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
it attaches on the sides of the tow hooks, a plate goes under the tow hooks and it bolts on behind the bumper.
Oh...I know

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.