Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after seeing the stripes on all the older rams, I finally figured out what to make for mine.
The measurements and layout should compliment the truck nicely.
The top of the stripe will bump to the black bed rail, and the rebel is laid out to stop 1 inch below the rail and 1 inch above the body line. 11 inches will fit perfectly between the rear bumper and the rear wheel flare.
Thoughts?

I cut them in matte black vinyl, but I need to wait for a 50 degree or above day to put them on. Gotta love the north east!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Not "seeing" your plan, need a picture ;-)

·
Registered
276 Posts
So, this is placed vertically behind the cab but on the bed of the truck?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought about just behind the cab, but I like between the taillight and the rear flare.

·
Registered
98 Posts
S1000rr, so you're looking at placing it like a rumble bee strip? Waiting for pics installed as well. If I dig it, how much to make a set for me? Lol!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
S1000rr, so you're looking at placing it like a rumble bee strip? Waiting for pics installed as well. If I dig it, how much to make a set for me? Lol!
Exactly like a rumble bee strip.
I will post up pictures when I get them on.
Cost would be $45 shipped for the set.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Exactly like a rumble bee strip.
I will post up pictures when I get them on.
Cost would be $45 shipped for the set.
I want a set

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I bet it would help if I attached the picture....
Can you do this same design and stretch the REBEL a bit larger? I'm dead serious about wanting a set.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Could you do a grayish silver, almost like the front fascia skid plate? My rebel is the brilliant black crystal and think the grayish silver would continue with the exterior theme.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'd say stretch it out like the 17 power wagon graphic and put it behind the cab.....

Reactions: mmitch5246

·
Registered
98 Posts
Still waiting on a photo though...lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry for the delay, work (real job) has been nuts lately. I have them cut in Matte Black and what you see in white is all cut out. This is one single layer of vinyl. I plan on putting them on tomorrow to show you all how I laid it out with the rebel centered above the body line and below the bed rail. I can make these anyway you would want them and I have 53 colors to choose from. This picture is the set I am going to test fit on my truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I cut them 40 inches over all, the bed measures right around 38 inches from top to bottom. The bed rail to the body line measures 25 1/2 inches and I centered the Rebel at 24 inches long. The way I want it, I am going to have to trim around the rear fender flares just a bit. I will post up a few shots once I get them on.

1 - 20 of 341 Posts