Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any good suggestions for bedliners? This will be my second truck (2000 Ford Ranger/no bedliner) and I need some good suggestions. My friend swears on Rhino Linings and I have to say it is definitely a quality bedliner. It has taken a lot of abuse and it is still holding up after 4-5 years.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I can't recommend a BedRug Bedrug Bedliners Truck Bedliners Bedrugs Truck Bed Liners Cargo Van Mats BedRug - Next Generation Bedliner enough. I get a lot of people that ask why I have "carpet" in my bed, but it is a huge improvement over spray in liners or the plastics slip in liners. The first time you crawl into the bed on your knees, you will know why it is so good. I have hauled Elk, Deer, wood, rocks, gravel, dogs and everything else on it. If it gets dirty, you can sweep it, vacuum it or spray it with high pressure water.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't recommend a BedRug Bedrug Bedliners Truck Bedliners Bedrugs Truck Bed Liners Cargo Van Mats BedRug - Next Generation Bedliner enough. I get a lot of people that ask why I have "carpet" in my bed, but it is a huge improvement over spray in liners or the plastics slip in liners. The first time you crawl into the bed on your knees, you will know why it is so good. I have hauled Elk, Deer, wood, rocks, gravel, dogs and everything else on it. If it gets dirty, you can sweep it, vacuum it or spray it with high pressure water.
hmm interesting....how long have you had it installed and how is it holding up?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've had it installed for about 4 years now and it has held up extremely well. I have hit it with shovels and other tools with no effect on it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
In my opinion, all liners collect moisture and also causes premature corrosion. The best way to protect your box is not to use it.( just kidding) Actually ,spray processes are very reliable like LINE X. It also depends on where you live IE: North, East, South, West.
GRAMPS

·
Registered
52 Posts
Gramps, after reading your post, I went out and lifted my Bedrug up to see what it looks like. There were no issues. Probably because the water flows through the polypropylene. I agree that most of the time bedliners trap water, but I don't have that issue.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered mine with the factory spray-in. Seems to be the same quality as the aftermarket one I have now. As for a cover, I ordered the tri-fold factory one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like my Line X spray in bed liner. It has a life time Warrenty and it only takes a hour and a half to do, plus they can color match anything.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm on my 5th RAM with the factory spray liner. Never had an issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have done a whole lot of reseach on bed liners. My intentions were to purchase the Rhino bed liner and was talked out of it by an attorney. The warranty is designed by lawyers to deceive the customer into believing that the bed liner has a lifetime warranty. If you try to collect, you won't be successful. If you have had good luck with Rhino liners then, good for you. I just don't like the legal jargon and what you have to do just to have it be honored by the warranty. Plus the fact, they have to sand down the bed for it to stick.

I would suggest Duraliner, Truck Bedliners for Ford GMC Chevy Dodge DualLiner. Easy to install and for less money. No ifs, ands or buts, they will just replace it if damaged; excellent product! The bed itself is made out of rubber, you will not have anything rolling around while driving around corners.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've had Rhino Liner, Line X and I've had a Bedrug in one of my trucks. I never had a plastic liner but from the experience of some of my friends that have had them, do not install a plastic liner.

Line X is a great liner and easy to install.

Rhino Liner is a great liner but takes extra prep work by the installer and if not done correctly, it can bubble and peel and overall be worse than not installing a liner. Haven't had a Rhino Liner installed in years and heard they've changed their formula and a lot of their earlier problems are gone. I will say though if it is installed correctly, it is my favorite liner.

Bedrugs are great for show trucks and camping. They can be easily cleaned with a power washer if anything is ever spilled on them. The rug is waterproof, so don't worry about washing them or if it rains.

Overall though, your best choice is to get the factory liner.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Have the factory spray on mine. Love it. Just rained 1 inch in 15 minutes and no more water under the liner like my last truck.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Had Rhino spray-in on all my trucks since 2000. Only kind I'll get now. Any competent body shop should be able to do it for you.

·
Registered
187 Posts
X2 on the Rhino. Had (3) trucks with it and it's great. Never any issues. I actually had my Jeep JKU interior done as well. Had all the work done at the same local shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
My last two rams have both had the factory spray-in liner with no problems. Had a Bedrug in my 2005 with no issues as well. One thing I like about the Bedrug over the factory liner is the fact that most things placed on it will not slide around very easily. If I didn't have the factory liner on my truck I would probably have a Bedrug.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts