Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my new rebel back in September .. Love it love it... First dodge for me and boy am I impressed ..just had the truck wrapped for my company in a satin orange finish also added BRP rims and cooper stt pro tires using the toyo and rims as winter tires ... Only dissapointment for me is the tonneau cover I purchased a roll n lock
image.jpeg
cover and it leaks like crazy at the tailgate ... Added an k and n filter system for even more horsepower

Attachments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
just got my new rebel back in September .. Love it love it... First dodge for me and boy am I impressed ..just had the truck wrapped for my company in a satin orange finish also added BRP rims and cooper stt pro tires using the toyo and rims as winter tires ... Only dissapointment for me is the tonneau cover I purchased a roll n lock View attachment 353 cover and it leaks like crazy at the tailgate ... Added an k and n filter system for even more horsepower
I thought I wanted to paint my skid plate....now I know I do.

·
Registered
156 Posts
just got my new rebel back in September .. Love it love it... First dodge for me and boy am I impressed ..just had the truck wrapped for my company in a satin orange finish also added BRP rims and cooper stt pro tires using the toyo and rims as winter tires ... Only dissapointment for me is the tonneau cover I purchased a roll n lock View attachment 353 cover and it leaks like crazy at the tailgate ... Added an k and n filter system for even more horsepower
Very nice

·
Registered
952 Posts
Beautiful !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice looking truck!! Welcome

·
Registered
181 Posts
That's a nice wrap. I'd like to wrap mine to make it appear as it drove into a wall of water.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts