Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for recommendations on best muffler with least amount of drone for my 2019 Rebel. I will be keeping MDS going and the stock resonators installed.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looking for recommendations on best muffler with least amount of drone for my 2019 Rebel. I will be keeping MDS going and the stock resonators installed.

Thanks in advance!
I put a Borla S type on my 2019 Rebel and couldn't be happier. No drone at all and it really accentuates that Hemi!

There are plenty of examples on YouTube by the company- and of course those who have them! Lol
Just search "Ram Rebel and Borla" and you'll want one!

Here's the link to the company:

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was wondering myself about improvements to the exhaust. Dont need chip for performance and not sure it would help even so noted by off road. Dont want to spend more on had also happy with the 6inch BDS/FOX lift. Will be reviewing the exhaust type inthe post. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts

Thanks in advance!
I got the Borla Atak catback system and it sounds like an orchestra of thunder. I love it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I put the MOPAR exhaust on my 2020 and could not be happier. No drone and the growl through the gear changes and low notes are awesome!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Was looking at the pricing Borla system am out of Albany Oregon will research shops and option, the truck is quiet for the sticker price and 15k in accessories, beside the lift kit, inboard ABS air, addictive winch with light all wireless the sound will be will needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
The top automotive engineers who are paid for their expertise in designing Ram trunks recommend you go with this Muffler-Exhaust:
  • Ram Part #68092187AB
  • Maximum performance for effective horsepower
  • The sound expected from a Ram

·
Registered
2020 Rebel Rambox
33 Posts
I have the Corsa extreme. Sounds great on cold start, screams when floored, almost unnoticeable during regular driving.
absolutely no drone, best option for those who only want noise at wide open throttle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts