Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for recommendations for Tonneau covers?

I was looking at the Solid Fold Trifecta cover from extang today.. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had a fiberglass tonneau cover from my old TRX4 I am trying it out to see if the black works. What do you guys think yea or naa
image.jpeg

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've used the Extang Full-Tilt cover for the last 15 years or so on almost every truck I've owned. It's a soft cover that tilts like a fiberglass cover. It can tilt, roll up or can completely come off in less than in a minute once installed.

My Rebel came with the factory cover and I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. It's hard to take off a perfectly good cover to install another. But if it didn't come with a cover, the Extang would already be ordered.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I took a quick video to show the small amount of water the factory top lets in i couldnt find anything in the back end just at the tailgate. This is after a fairly standard storm was several hours.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm gonna be doing the roll-up style. That way you can still have your box available but also have stuff covered. Being in Canada I Definately need to get it before winter hits.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a Truxedo LoPro on the way for mine. I loved it on my 2012 Ram so I figured why change. Plus I really like having full access to the bed when it's rolled all the way up.

Q

·
0 Posts
I'm getting the Truxedo Roll X tonneau cover it rolls up and locks in place and holds 400 lbs on top. good for nasty snow.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a Bakflip MX4 on order. New matte black finish shipping on 4/25. Hope it's as good as they say. Will post pics as soon as installed on my '16 Rebel.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am finding it near impossible to find a cover for a rambox with the utility track. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
20 Posts
My Bakflip MX4 that is on order, has been fitted to work with the RamBox system. The utility track is supposed to be removed for the tonneau track to be installed and then you can mount it again. My cover is scheduled to be shipped on Monday. As soon as I receive and install it I will post my review.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts