Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone knows if there are any shocks that are better than the stock ones, and actually works with air suspension?

Im planning on switch the links to adjustables, so i get the 2" lift, but want to upgrade the shocks as well. (Fox, king, blistein....any reservoir shock that works with the air suspension in case i want to use it)

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
426 Posts
I don't think fox makes any air ride compatible rear shocks with reservoirs. I did a 6 inch coilover conversion and the ride is much better but all things considered if all you want is reservoir shocks its a bit extreme :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Mine don't have the reservoir, but they offer any shock they make valved with a reservoir if you want it. Just call them up and order it. That said, it'd be a complete waste of money... the bags are what's causing the harsh ride, not the shocks (well in the front, that's one in the same)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Mine don't have the reservoir, but they offer any shock they make valved with a reservoir if you want it. Just call them up and order it. That said, it'd be a complete waste of money... the bags are what's causing the harsh ride, not the shocks (well in the front, that's one in the same)
My next pair or rear shocks are going to be Fox 2.5s with piggy back reservoirs, my front coilovers already come with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.