Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I see them selling the graphics to cover the letters with. Whatever color you want. Seen several of them done on 5thgen site. Several different companies on amazon where I got my matte black flag for the back window.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks good! How much.....?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I had other things done at the same time, but I think they charged me about $175 for the bumper/skid plate portion. Apparently they had to remove the entire bumper in order to complete the job, but I think it looks so much better.

·
Registered
42 Posts
From the factory mine is I believe powder coated or could be bed liner. The bumper is not the same as say on a sport it's hard steel. Which I hope does not rust quickly at least it won't be hard to fix it it does.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If I black out my front, I going to replace the RAM letters with the blacked out letter from mopar. They can be found for $25 on eBay. I will hit the skid plate with a few coats of plasti-dip. If I like it I'll eventually do it in DIY line-x type spray or if I hate it I'll peel it off.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Blacked out RAM letters on order and plastidipped the skid plate yesterday. Like the way it came out, based on experience it should hold up well for daily road driving not sure off-road.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
That looks great, is there a color code to use or just flat black? I'm not a fan of the silver skid plate. You used plasti-dip right? I've got a few things on order I want powder coated so I'll do them all at once including the top of Veraram air cleaner and skid plate. But for now a quick paint would look good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts