Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just saying. Random pic of the back of a rebel, wanting the black lettering, and then never responded.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Removed it all this week.
Question.......how do you have no alignment holes after removing the lettering?

I actually removed mine after seeing this photo only to find the holes behind each letter. I was the idiot that didn't search more before learning on my own of the holes and just used this photo as a basis to remove without holes.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Question.......how do you have no alignment holes after removing the lettering?

I actually removed mine after seeing this photo only to find the holes behind each letter. I was the idiot that didn't search more before learning on my own of the holes and just used this photo as a basis to remove without holes.

Man, I'm sorry. I should have posted the whole story. Yes, there were holes. However, I told the dealer that I would not buy the truck without the badges removed. Specifically, the RAM on the back and the RAM 1500 on sides. I was actually going to leave the hemi on the front for the time and the rebel/4x4 on back, but when they pulled RAM off, there were holes. Six of them. We had agreed that I would buy the truck only with it gone, so the holes were welded shut and the tailgate was repainted at no expense to me. At that point, They had to clear the entire tailgate, so i just pulled everything else off. Sorry, that you didn't know about the holes. Neither myself or the dealer actually expected them to be there. I have always stripped down my trucks and this is the first time they had pilot holes.

·
Registered
77 Posts
No worries man. May have actually been a good thing. Thinking about putting red LEDs that work with the driving/brake lights and turn signals. We shall see how it comes out. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
No worries man. May have actually been a good thing. Thinking about putting red LEDs that work with the driving/brake lights and turn signals. We shall see how it comes out. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
That could be cool. Interested to see the results. Put some strobes in there for tailgaters.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts