Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my BlackHawk intake a day early from JC Whitney. Install was pretty easy and only took about 30-40 minutes

Sent from my iPhone X Prototype using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
just installed the same BlackHawk intake and love it, I had a Vararam on my '13 and love it too. but wanted a change, the Vararam is so quiet. needed to hear some sound, LOL.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
If she ain't loud she ain't proud !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That reminds me of a story. This obese woman, must have been in the 250 pound range, and was wearing spandex that was stretched to its limits...and faded as it must have been her favorite and only wearable item, what a foul vision it was, anyway, she was apparently trying to return a broken toy or something that was by all accounts broken by one of her 4 piglets....and they were obese as well. The poor gal at the service desk wasn't about to give her no money back for the item that was apparently 60 days old.....so the obese woman just unleashed this verbal vomit on the poor gal at the service counter....loud and proud of herself as she wobbled out with piglets in tow and broken thing in hand. I just happen to be in the sports section looking at new fishing rods when I heard the commotion and peeked in. ( I'll never do that again) And for some reason, everytime I hear an overbearing, loud pickup truck, that horrible horrible obesely woman appears....with piglets in tow.

I was gonna go get breakfast....just lost my appetite. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.