Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ram Rebel
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, first off I want to give a big shout out to Rich from Blackhorse. Last week I received one of the first Vigor Roll Bars from their new "Vigor Roll Bar" line for full size trucks. All I can say personally is that this is the roll/Sports Bar I've envisioned for my Rebel sense I saw their Vigor line for the Jeep.
Installation is pretty much straight forward with more than enough adjustability to get the way you want. The manual shows that you need to leave the rear side rails off in order to use a tannue cover, but that in itself would affect the astetics or look in my opinion. Not having a cover on was another thing I personally would not bend on so I figured I'd just have to modify or knoch the ends for it to work. After a trial fit, I didn't have to modify anything as you can see with my TruXedo Deuce 2. I can't use the front flip near the cab but it never got used anyway. As far as sealing it for water that just required thicker foam padding and required using it on cover side rails as well, no big deal at all. Well enough talking & time for some eye candy.
Feel free to ask any questions, feedback good or bad and by all means feel free to post your eye candy Roll Bars as well. Thanks in advance for reading / Looking.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pickup truck
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pickup truck
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

·
Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
266 Posts
Looks good! This is the only drawback to having the Rambox.
So I’ll never get to have one.

·
Registered
2017 Ram Rebel
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good! This is the only drawback to having the Rambox.
So I’ll never get to have one.
Thank you... That stinks that you are unable to use a more modern one, but you could probably go old school with an in box roll bar. I'm guessing that you most likely use your truck for work as well so that's probably out the window also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts