Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I find myself thinking there is always something next to me and I have to look twice since my peripheral vision "sees" the little mirror. Guess I'll get used to it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just finished the install of the Blind Spot Mirrors on the factory Ram Rebel Mirrors.

Here is what i purchased.
Amazon.com: RM10 Blind Spot Mirrors for 2009-2017 Ram Trucks with Non-Towing Mirrors: Automotive
Blind spot mirrors are a great addition for safety purposes. After driving/towing for many years and currently with a RAM 2500, the blind spot/concave mirrors are indispensable - it becomes second nature to look at them. They've saved me many times on the road, and by keeping an eye on the trailer tires when making tight turns near ditches or drop offs!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Blind spot mirrors are a great addition for safety purposes. After driving/towing for many years and currently with a RAM 2500, the blind spot/concave mirrors are indispensable - it becomes second nature to look at them. They've saved me many times on the road, and by keeping an eye on the trailer tires when making tight turns near ditches or drop offs!
Yes, I can see the rear tires now with the help of the Blind Spot Mirrors that I added.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Very cool. I suppose if I've been using those mirrors in the past I wouldn't be having these issues with my neck being out of whack as I've been turn and straining my neck to see who's next to me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I wish i had them yesterday, a sign with pvc post and chain around it caught rear door and 1/4 panel in front of wheel along with molding as i was pulling out of a spot.600.00 worth of damage figuring, sucks!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I wish i had them yesterday, a sign with pvc post and chain around it caught rear door and 1/4 panel in front of wheel along with molding as i was pulling out of a spot.600.00 worth of damage figuring, sucks!!
It's a sick feeling when you hear/feel it happening - then you get mad at yourself. I mangled the tailgate of my (then new) 2500 and it cost me in anger, then in dollars! At least it's fixable, but man, it does suck.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's a sick feeling when you hear/feel it happening - then you get mad at yourself. I mangled the tailgate of my (then new) 2500 and it cost me in anger, then in dollars! At least it's fixable, but man, it does suck.
Oh you hit the nail right on the head! I was so pissed at myself. But yes its fixable. Very true though.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'll get a set of these eventually. Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Thanks Fletch for costing me $20...appreciate it! :)

Ordered a set of these off of Amazon a few minutes ago...arrive Tuesday!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.