Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I am new here.

This is Boris and I just bought him last week.

Boris is a Mojave Sand Rebel with the 5.7 and every conceivable option available (I think.)

Boris would like some nice performance bolt on items that will not void the very expensive lifetime warranty.

Suggestions please?????

I thank you for your input.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Start with the duct for the air scoop on the passenger side, then connect it to a cold air intake, then improve the exhaust. That will get you going! Increase throttle response, increase HP, slightly improve gas mileage, sound fantastic, and, defiantly increase the kewl factor!

Reactions: Thatguy0129

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I was thinking about this I found on C's List:

Looking to sell the cat back exhaust and cold air intake off my 2015 Ram 1500 5.7.
The exhaust is a stainless steel MBRP model T409 and the intake is a S&B Cold Air Intake.

After viewing several videos, I found that this exhaust sounds quite aggressive.

OR

Almost New Borla Touring exhaust for a 2015-16, 17 Dodge Ram Pickup with 5.7 Hemi.

Was on my new truck for two weeks. My truck is a crew with 5"7"" short bed, 2.5 split exhaust
Part number 140552.

After viewing several Borla videos, I found that the Borla # 140552 is much quieter than the 140307, so I do not know which one I like.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boris? Sounds like a big fat Russian....who likes to drink. If that's the case...supercharger with big fuel injectors and big fuel pumps will help Boris in staying hydrated.

Good luck!
Boris Badenov. He hung from the rear view mirror in my 68 triple black Charger for many years. Now, he resides in the Rebel........

Attachments

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Ah from rocky and squirrel guy....I remember now...was actually thinking that's what you were talking about....but any who, still needs a supercharger...just saying.. It's good to be bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.