Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking high and low for a brush guard for my new Rebel and had no success. I've tried Go Rhino, Dee Zee, misc. websites, etc. all to no avail. In talking to the manufactures the issue seems to be the configuration of the front grill and they are waiting to determine the popularity of the Rebel before commenting to the expense of design and other issues. Has anyone had any better luck?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Haven't heard of one yet. Best I've heard is late 1st quarter of 2016 before one hits the market.

·
Registered
952 Posts
image.jpeg
This one is from DeeZee.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've been looking high and low for a brush guard for my new Rebel and had no success. I've tried Go Rhino, Dee Zee, misc. websites, etc. all to no avail. In talking to the manufactures the issue seems to be the configuration of the front grill and they are waiting to determine the popularity of the Rebel before commenting to the expense of design and other issues. Has anyone had any better luck?
A lot of the guys here will tell you it's not available yet. I even contacted several off roads shops to have one custom made. And with out cutting the skid plate like Chris did you can't attach it.

·
Registered
952 Posts
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts