Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
I'm using windows 10 now, have been for a few months, easier to use. as of now issues using the ram site. Just looking for general advice or any tips you all can give me while I await my arrival of my REBEL. ordered a 2016. did anyone get the air suspension? any thoughts on it good or bad?
Where would you suggest I get some good side steps? Thank you for your tips and help.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Air suspension is standard on the Rebel, side steps are personal choice, Mopar seem to be popular because they fit right on with no mods.
There is a bracket underneath the truck that prevents some steps being used, have a look through the site, there is a thread regarding steps

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just like Joey two shirts I tried to build mine on the ram trucks website and it said if I opted for sunroof/alpine speaker system I couldn't have ram boxes. Wsup on that? However the reviews I have seen show 2016 with both systems...does anyone know why??

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found out why you couldn't order ram-box with sun roof, it was a GWR thing. But in the 2016 model you can now mix the 2.

Q

·
0 Posts
On dodge site, Ram Trucks - Pickup Trucks Work Trucks Vans
You can now build a 2015 Rebel.
I was told by my dealer (who has been wrong before) that you can't order a 2015 anymore only 2016.
Also dealer told me I could order Sunroof and Rambox, website will not let me mix sunroof and Rambox.
Might be looking for a new dealer :)
Yes you need a new dealer. you cant order a 2015 anymore, but you can build one online, go figure. on a 2016 you can get ram boxes and the sunroof together also, but when you get the sun roof you get stuck getting the radio with the 8 speakers and subwoofer too, which takes up space under the rear seat. but with the ram boxes whoopee doo...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts