Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone considered what type of bull bar will look good on the Rebel? Has anyone installed any? Please add pics.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I am planning on adding one with a winch and light bar as soon as I can find one.

·
Registered
952 Posts
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here is my DeeZee bull bar with the light bar installed behind the lower grill. The light bar is 27" long and is fully adjustable.

Reactions: RamaCide

·
Registered
952 Posts
image.jpeg

Reactions: RamaCide and joe

·
Registered
952 Posts
Thank you NS rebel. Now I just have to attach a winch mount plate behind the skid plate to the frame. It will be custom fit made from a C Chanel prob 8" wide and 1/4" thick then I can Drop in a winch. Then put a hole for the cable behind the lisence plate. Attach a fairlead to the skid plate and cover it with a folding lisence plate cover. I am thinking of either a Waren or a Superwinch. This is going to be the most custom mod on my rebel and one of the most costly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can you me how far this sticks out in front of the bumper. I'm front end challenged when parking in my garage. BTW this looks fantastic. Did you do the install of have the pros do it?

·
Registered
952 Posts
A friend of mine actually installed it. The distance that it protrudes is varied but if you had to park against something, before, the lisence plate would have touched first, now the bar would touch first, a four inch difference. In places the bar is away from the truck by ten inches because of the curve of each item, bush bar and truck. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
952 Posts
image.jpeg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts