Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After about 12 hours straight of trying to find a bumper i didnt absolutely hate, I think i found it.
Behold.
The Expedition One. The link below is of the 2500/3500 version, but i posted it anyway because the 1500 version
doesn't should the top "Bull Bar" portion. Please note, this bumper is the only i found that accommodates your Turn-light/fog-light combo at the bumper corners,
as well as a winch if need be, and your sensors.
Expedition One RAM25/35-19+FB-H-BARE RangeMax Ultra HD Front Bumper with Single Hoop for Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2019-2022 - Bare Steel | Bumper Superstore

The only other "premium" Ive found is the famous Addictive Desert Design Bumpers, but they DO NOT accommodate for the factory bumper lights.
They dont even offer anything for the bumper corners, they seem they would rather you bear their logos than retain functionality.
Which is quite sad, as they are some of the prettiest bumpers.

"ADD" Bumpers:
Dodge RAM Rebel Aftermarket Front Bumpers | ADD Offroad – Addictive Desert Designs

Let me know your favorites, and post any others you have found.

Reactions: Baron

·
Registered
7 Posts
I like it but, it doesn’t appear to be specific to the Rebel so there will be the gap between the grill and bumper. Let me know if I missed something, I also want to retain my factory lights.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like it but, it doesn’t appear to be specific to the Rebel so there will be the gap between the grill and bumper. Let me know if I missed something, I also want to retain my factory lights.
it does have an option for the rebel, but all the pictures of it are of the 2500. (With the full bill bars.)

when I put it on mine I’ll send them a photo because I really hope it looks good on a darker colored truck.
I’m really hoping it will blend well, not stand out much and lookslightly off-key from factory but with assed badassery.
I will be watching for this gap, but in the 1500 version it asked what engine, and model, and rebel was one of them.
as of now it seems they haven’t sold a lot of them yet so there is very little info in the market. The market is flooded with ADD bumpers, which I like, but they do not accommodate factory lighting.
I don’t want to lose features with a $2500+ bumper upgrade. So this is the route I went.
we can see how it goes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts