Ram Rebel Forum banner

Bumper Upgrade!!!

15K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  tex.ag 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm thinking of upgrading my front bumper to something a little more rugged. I like the look of the Addictive Desert Designs one so something along those lines. But I'm wondering if the fitment is the same on all the year model Rebels? I have a 2017 and I'm wondering if I found one made for a 16' or a 15' if it would still fit. I'm not finding many aftermarket parts specifically made for a 17' yet but I'm keeping my eyes out.

#2 ·
The rebel has an already distinction that separates it from the rest. Thus not too many options for the front and rear bumper replacement. One or two out there but the cost outweighs it as again the bumper is sexy as is.
I think the brackets and mounting are the same for the 2015-2016 and carry over to the 17.

#5 ·
I really like the Rebels bumper and front end. I just need Chris to send me his prototype winch mount haha :D Guess I'll find a guy and work on my own.

#12 ·
I went a step or two further and added lights underneath that shine below the doors. Of course they can all be turned on with a push of a button to completely flood the area with bright white light too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like the idea of lights that shine below the doors. Do you have a night photo? Any information on mounting and brand of lights would be much appreciated. Thanks, and that's a very stout, well-integrated bumper!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.