Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
you could always buy a 2017 model for cheaper then the 2018 and then buy the upgraded parts when the 2018 comes out and it still will probably be cheaper

·
Registered
7 Posts
I believe 2018 is the new stereo upgrade that will be fully interactive with your phone (Droid or Iphone)
Has their been any news on what will be different in the 2018 Rebel? I just got a 2017 and love it plus I got a great deal, that being said if any upgrades happen that aren't insanely expensive I could definitely see myself purchasing and installing if possible once I see them and get jealous!

·
Registered
10 Posts
My 17 works great with my Android. Reads my text and I can reply.
Also stream music from my apps as well or just from my phone.
There's a difference between working with or being integrated. You can read texts and reply until your subscription ends, if you have nav you'll need to upgrades maps at ridiculous prices. Android or apple auto will make all of that free and even easier to use.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Personally I would wait for the 2020 model. Key features will include: self driving, retina scan for ignition start, voice command for all functions, as in command, windows down, or windows up, etc....multi port flux integration from regular fuel to diesel, and finally my fav, Amazon Alexa standard in all trucks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.