Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 2022 Ram Rebel with level 1 and 2 equipment group, 12" screen etc. The OEM made a very deceptive change. The level 1 equipment group on my 2019 included "power folding mirrors". The 2022 level 1 equipment group lists "black power mirrors"......yep, no power folding mirrors on this top of the line truck. In my mind very deceptive to say the least. Just be aware that if you upgrade your truck, some areas will be a downgrade. I can hardly wait to see what else I discover

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just got my 2022 Ram Rebel with level 1 and 2 equipment group, 12" screen etc. The OEM made a very deceptive change. The level 1 equipment group on my 2019 included "power folding mirrors". The 2022 level 1 equipment group lists "black power mirrors"......yep, no power folding mirrors on this top of the line truck. In my mind very deceptive to say the least. Just be aware that if you upgrade your truck, some areas will be a downgrade. I can hardly wait to see what else I discover
I got a 21 Ram Rebel, every option - the sun roof and I have the power folding mirrors. there is a deceptive button on the pad and honestly I didn't notice it at first. Now with that said, they aren't automatic, you shut off the car and have to actuate the button to make them fold in but that doesn't really bother me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes waiting for my 22MY Rebel to make it to the dealer and the power folding mirrors were in the Level 2 option group. They changed it to Level B option group and took the power folding mirrors out. I am still fighting with the dealer on this one and really hope something can be done. Crazy they can change a ordered truck after it was accepted to be built. But they did give that option group a $70 credit. LoL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts