Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Very very nice. I want to do this.... I've done it long ago on a old ford but that was kinda easy. Tell me more. How long? Was it hard? And where did you pick up the light? Part number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very very nice. I want to do this.... I've done it long ago on a old ford but that was kinda easy. Tell me more. How long? Was it hard? And where did you pick up the light? Part number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
they are from Recon, took about 4 hour to install. Visor, roof liner, center counsel, a pillars post all had to be removed. Wiring was tricky because these are for a 2500- 3500 Ram which have the proper plugins. I hooked mine to the day time driver( amber turn signals ) if not they will stay on at all times. They do come with a roof pattern also had to get stainless screws longer then the ones that come in the kit. Use a bit of silicone also to seal the lights.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Windshield Hood
I got the set from mopar and changed the standard Amber bulbs with LED daylight 6000k ones.

·
Registered
933 Posts
The lights were installed by a friend, then I swapped out the bulbs. Total time one hour.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Mine were done for cheaper, $280 parts, $100 labour.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.