Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about a camper shell/truck topper for my Rebel, but before shelling out a ton of money, I'd like to see what it would look like. I've seen it on one of the member's gray truck and it looks awesome. I really NEED a camper shell, but I don't want to mess up the looks of my truck - it is awesome as is!

Does anyone have a red Rebel with a camper shell that they can post a few pictures? Also include what brand/model shell you have.

Thanks!

·
Registered
969 Posts
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

·
Registered
969 Posts
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Mine is a Leer. They colour matched it before building it using the vin#. Cost was $2200 cdn install and taxes in.

·
Registered
969 Posts
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

·
Registered
190 Posts
LEER 100xl. Has Frameless windows that match the truck nicely IMO. I have had the same cap on (3) pickups over the years. 2003 F150 Supercrew, 2010 Silverado Crewcab, & Now the Rebel. Absolutely love this cap for my needs. Color matched perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
969 Posts
I like the red and black. I think it would go very well on my soon to arrive 2017 power wagon. It's due on the 6th of February.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been travelling the last week, but THANK YOU for the pictures!!!!

I have easily made my decision to buy the Leer top. They look great on the Rebel. (and even though mine is red and I love it, the gray with the gray top is awesome!)

·
Registered
26 Posts
IMG_3546.JPG
I'm thinking about a camper shell/truck topper for my Rebel, but before shelling out a ton of money, I'd like to see what it would look like. I've seen it on one of the member's gray truck and it looks awesome. I really NEED a camper shell, but I don't want to mess up the looks of my truck - it is awesome as is!

Does anyone have a red Rebel with a camper shell that they can post a few pictures? Also include what brand/model shell you have.

Thanks!
I realize it's not red but thought it would still help. This is a snug top. They color match the paint. Has an LED interior light option and syncs with the key Fob. I put a Baja Rack on top. Has been really good to me so far.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just ordered the Leer 100XL, with a number of options, including the sliding box in the roof.....

Thank you all for the pictures, I'll post a picture when it comes in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts