Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exhaust Kits - Products
I am interested in a direct fit muffler for my rebel. I had some previous experience with a Flowmaster Super 44 (not direct fit) on a 2012 Ram 1500. I ran the previous truck with a generic universal super 44 with resonators deleted. It sounded great, with minimal drone. Does anyone have any experience with the Carven mufflers? How is the drone? Should I do a resonator delete also?

·
Registered
141 Posts
No experience with the Carven, although i have heard they are a great system.
I have the Flowmaster Outlaw series muffler and think it sounds great. Direct muffler replacement and worth the money for sure.
Bill

·
Registered
30 Posts
Exhaust Kits - Products
I am interested in a direct fit muffler for my rebel. I had some previous experience with a Flowmaster Super 44 (not direct fit) on a 2012 Ram 1500. I ran the previous truck with a generic universal super 44 with resonators deleted. It sounded great, with minimal drone. Does anyone have any experience with the Carven mufflers? How is the drone? Should I do a resonator delete also?
I have the Flowmaster 50 series HD Direct fit Muffler and it sounds great! It's the quietest out of the bunch! I have no experience with Carven myself but my buddy told me they're good mufflers with a bit of drone! I wouldn't recommend resonator delete as it increases the in-cabin vibrations! Hope this helps!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I put a magnaflow MAG15363 system on, comes with 5" black tips. It has a real nice should in my opinion but not too loud

1 - 4 of 4 Posts