Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How did you remove the letters on the tailgate and reapply them?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
They actually came off pretty easy. I heated them up a bit with a heat gun and used some fishing line to get under it just enough to pull them off. I bought new letters to apply but could've used the old ones. The double sided tape on the back of the letters came off easier than expected. It would have been easy to reapply.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ahh ok thanks for letting me know. I want to relocate some of the letters on the door to the fenders. Was hoping I could reuse the letters. Cheaper just to buy new adhesive. Thanks again and your truck looks good. Good job

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where did you wire your LED's into? I saw the plug in a previous thread but I cannot find it.

Nice truck.
I tied them directly into the parking lights. If you pull your headlight you'll see the harness that feeds into your headlights. There's an orange/white whire (pin 2 I think) that is power, and one of two black wires (pin 9) for ground.

·
Registered
157 Posts
LEds and light bar are nice area and spot. i like the fact that you can easily take of the letter. i just hope no people harass you on the streets haha, shouldn't matter. a stock rebel is bigger then most lifted trucks anyway haha unless you get the crazy lifts. so nobody will mess with you

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.