Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where to go for a good deal? Looking for 50 inch radiance light, $499 for the bar, then another $80 for the wiring. Hoping to find this stuff cheaper but it is a new product that rigid just brought out.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
anyone know where to go for a good deal? Looking for 50 inch radiance light, $499 for the bar, then another $80 for the wiring. Hoping to find this stuff cheaper but it is a new product that rigid just brought out.

Thanks
I'm assuming you're looking at a single row for that price?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
N/m...you said radiance...not e series

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why do they charge separate for wiring, and so much too. Plus, I'll have to splice more wire in. Gotta go from behind cab, through box, under truck, up to battery, back through firewall under the dash and into console.........

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
why do they charge separate for wiring, and so much too. Plus, I'll have to splice more wire in. Gotta go from behind cab, through box, under truck, up to battery, back through firewall under the dash and into console.........
I personally think Rigid is over priced. They are hanging on to 2010 pricing when there were few GOOD light manufacturer's. Not saying they aren't quality just not very competitive. Like high dollar women purses...only women that are into purses knows what a high dollar purse is...light bars are kind of the same way

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i ended up not going with light bar. I was looking at a rigid light. it was going to go on this, but that might be a later date. or just wait for bumper that I like and put one there. who knows
IMG_1533.JPG

Q

·
0 Posts
Just ordered the 22" bar with harness, is the harness the same one as you posted that you can buy seperate?
To be honest. All the guys at work buy Opt 7. And they all drive big ram trucks and like them a lot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts