Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, its been 5 weeks and my truck is back in the shop again, third time now. The service tech said it may be a CAMSHAFT problem at first, then it was an injector issue (which was supposedly repaired @ second time in the shop), but now the truck is back in again- tech says: "they've got to go through the process" whatever that means.

Anyone else have a 'check engine" light come on every 2 weeks after hitting 25k miles? Rebel is a 2020.

This is not working for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So, its been 5 weeks and my truck is back in the shop again, third time now. The service tech said it may be a CAMSHAFT problem at first, then it was an injector issue (which was supposedly repaired @ second time in the shop), but now the truck is back in again- tech says: "they've got to go through the process" whatever that means.

Anyone else have a 'check engine" light come on every 2 weeks after hitting 25k miles? Rebel is a 2020.

This is not working for me.
Yep, it ended up being the air filter.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my air filter is supposedly good, they checked at the first time it went in. I contacted and spoke with Chrysler yesterday, they are supposedly going to get it fixed and back on the road......

·
Registered
3 Posts
my air filter is supposedly good, they checked at the first time it went in. I contacted and spoke with Chrysler yesterday, they are supposedly going to get it fixed and back on the road......
My dealer also contacted Chrysler who had them
My dealer also contacted Chrysler who had them doing all kinds of different checks and test. They replaced the fuel filters twice, checked and cleaned the air filter. But Replacing the air filter is the thing that finally cleared my check engine light. best of luck on getting yours fixed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts