Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,

I have already posted a few times and met and spoke to some. I absolutely love this forum of dedicated Rebel owners looking to creat something unique and different of the usual Ram owners, all the while still aprreciating our Hemi glory (or whatever power plant you run, no judgement...but cmon, there's a Hemi available...lol)

Have gotten a couple mods out of the way immediately, most noticeably tinting front windows one step down frm back, HID low beam headlight (to match the LED fog lights in color, and much more light which the projector style lenses on the truck should have) as well as a dual 20" light bar tucked neatly away behind the lower grill (lower profile attracts less attention, but works for when I require).

Still plenty of more mods on list, and I will share when I do, as well as share all info I can about the mods if asked. Stay Tuned, especially for some decals and the canopy being installed tomorrow. Till then, here is a shot of the truck and lights after updated.

Cheers and thanks for having such an awesome site.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is it wrong that I am laying awake right now wishing my truck was in a garage right now, dry, safe and not getting rained upon again tonight...lol

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Reactions: Chevy55
G

·
Hey guys and gals,

I have already posted a few times and met and spoke to some. I absolutely love this forum of dedicated Rebel owners looking to creat something unique and different of the usual Ram owners, all the while still aprreciating our Hemi glory (or whatever power plant you run, no judgement...but cmon, there's a Hemi available...lol)

Have gotten a couple mods out of the way immediately, most noticeably tinting front windows one step down frm back, HID low beam headlight (to match the LED fog lights in color, and much more light which the projector style lenses on the truck should have) as well as a dual 20" light bar tucked neatly away behind the lower grill (lower profile attracts less attention, but works for when I require).

Still plenty of more mods on list, and I will share when I do, as well as share all info I can about the mods if asked. Stay Tuned, especially for some decals and the canopy being installed tomorrow. Till then, here is a shot of the truck and lights after updated.

Cheers and thanks for having such an awesome site.

@ Chevy55 What size light bar did you use up front if I may ask?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The bugger of it was I was going for 30" but it was like 1/2" to big...could looked to find something like 28" but was too impatient. So ended up throwing in a 20"...works great for what I need it for (dark highway to cabin at late night, lotsa critters about). Though I am probably gonna throw in a couple square ones behind upper grill on each side of the RAM lettering.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Laughing at the titles for the contribution levels. Just post several hundred times with the same questions and POOF: you're a Rebel Expert! Don't even need to own a truck!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok, I will sit and read from now on and just be mute!
528 posts in a month and a half, that's like 12 per day or somethin like that...I don't see the "mute" lasting long...lol
But ask away friend, no worries...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts