Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am using a Gum Creek lower steering column vehicle holster. Pic is from my 2013 Ram but still the same set up in my 2016 Rebel. Love this holster! Never a problem and a perfect spot for quick and easy draw if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
187 Posts
I am using a Gum Creek lower steering column vehicle holster. Pic is from my 2013 Ram but still the same set up in my 2016 Rebel. Love this holster! Never a problem and a perfect spot for quick and easy draw if needed.

I like it!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had been looking around for good concealed holster solution for my new 2014 Ram 2500 and I think I have found it! After doing some searching around I picked up the Gum Creek Vehicle Handgun Mount and Concealed Holster. At first I thought I would use the vehicle mount as it was designed (under the steering wheel), but after playing with that mounting location I decided I didn't like it. For one, the hood latch on the Rams is right in the middle under the steering wheel and secondly, I didn't like the idea of cramping my legs with holster hanging there. Luckily for me in the new 2014 Ram HD trucks there is a small hard plastic map pocket that runs along the right side of the driver seat. I had to pull the adjustment strap as tight as possible to make the vehicle mount clips as short as possible, but it worked where I could wedge one side of the clips under the carpet on the bottom and then if I pulled tight enough I could get the top clip to snap right over the top part of the map pocket. After working with the Velcro straps and getting the concealed holster just right on the mount I think I found the perfect solution for us Ram guys :cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Gum Creek are #1. Just ordered one for mine and have had many before. Very easy and quick to access, which is key.

·
Registered
105 Posts
In my Rubi I have this bad boy from Smittybilt.

I just drop my Sig in the front pouch. I would love to have something similar to this in my Rebel but I don't want to cover the awesome seats!

·
Registered
25 Posts
My pistol stays on my side. In my 2010 Ram, I had the DuHa case under the back seat and it was perfect for a shotgun or AR. Now I have the subwoofer, and I was really bummed that I had no place for the long guns. Then I found out a carbine length AR fits perfectly behind the seat on the subwoofer side. Magazine well facing to the rear, it's almost perfect....

·
Registered
68 Posts
In my Rubi I have this bad boy from Smittybilt.

I just drop my Sig in the front pouch. I would love to have something similar to this in my Rebel but I don't want to cover the awesome seats!
Nice set up. Curious, I see a bunch of molle pouches but no holster for your EDC. Where does your EDC ride in all of that? Or is primarily for other gear? Thx!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts