Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just left Corsa Performance in Berea, Ohio. They worked on my Rebel all day. The Corsa Sport System is now available for our Rebels. Also their air intake. They test fit and installed mine today. Looks great and sounds great. Absolutely no drone when driving until you wake it up! I'll get video on when the storms clear out of here.
uploadfromtaptalk1452643081524.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1452643085833.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Just left Corsa Performance in Berea, Ohio. They worked on my Rebel all day. The Corsa Sport System is now available for our Rebels. Also their air intake. They test fit and installed mine today. Looks great and sounds great. Absolutely no drone when driving until you wake it up! I'll get video on when the storms clear out of here. View attachment 594 View attachment 595

Pretty slick looking. Can't wait to hear it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Whats the bottom of the intake look like? is it a large opening? I'm afraid to get one because of all the gravel, snow and road salt that is around my city.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice setup, I have the corsa catback system as well and love it. I have had the Volant CAI's in the past with good results, but decided this time to get the S&B Intake which is a similar system.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was my concern also. Their system is totally enclosed in a box so it is not effected by rain snow,ect. I had a KnN on my jeep and it was exposed.

·
Registered
426 Posts
That was my concern also. Their system is totally enclosed in a box so it is not effected by rain snow,ect. I had a KnN on my jeep and it was exposed.

Do you have a part # for the intake then? You just got them a sale. :D Most of the ones I've seen are exposed and where I'm at that would get so shredded and all kinds of jacked up.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just left Corsa Performance in Berea, Ohio. They worked on my Rebel all day. The Corsa Sport System is now available for our Rebels. Also their air intake. They test fit and installed mine today. Looks great and sounds great. Absolutely no drone when driving until you wake it up! I'll get video on when the storms clear out of here. View attachment 594 View attachment 595

Do you have a part # for the intake then? You just got them a sale. :D Most of the ones I've seen are exposed and where I'm at that would get so shredded and all kinds of jacked up.

·
Registered
426 Posts

Did they give you part numbers?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Here is the part number
16457 Dodge Ram 2013 5.7L Fits our Rebel.
You can call Corsa and they can direct you to where to purchase unless you are local.
440-891-0999

·
Registered
187 Posts

Very Cool... I'm located in Amherst, Ohio. I'm definitely gonna check this out! Who did you deal with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
567 Posts

WOW!! That intake looks fantastic! I'd be looking at inclosed as well due to the weather.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Here is video of Before and after installation of Corsa sport exhaust and cold air intake.
Sorry not best video, weather wasnt too great. Will get better one in nicer weather.
BEFORE
AFTER
KD Runner... When did you purchase that RAM? I looked at a white one at Tomkos before I bought mine! I got mine on 11/17 from Sliman's in Amherst

Sent from my JKURX

·
Registered
567 Posts
Here is video of Before and after installation of Corsa sport exhaust and cold air intake.
Sorry not best video, weather wasnt too great. Will get better one in nicer weather.
BEFORE
AFTER
Badass brother. My neighbors would hate me for firing that up at 4 am

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Badass brother. My neighbors would hate me for firing that up at 4 am
When \she's cold and I remote start it, I dont have to look outside to see if it started. Sounds like a little bomb at first, then she purrs. I start it up earlt too, Hopefully neighbors are ok. I'm sure the first time it started it scared them out of bed. It's not that loud though! :D

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
When \she's cold and I remote start it, I dont have to look outside to see if it started. Sounds like a little bomb at first, then she purrs. I start it up earlt too, Hopefully neighbors are ok. I'm sure the first time it started it scared them out of bed. It's not that loud though! :D
Ha ha that's awesome. My neighbor is a friend and he said they had just got up one morning when I remote started mine (have a flowmaster 40 and k&n 67) and he said his wife jumped like 3 feet.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts