Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Very cool, I did that drive 30 years ago in a Buick LeSabre, man what a beastly car. Big as the rebel. Probably weight just as much too. We did that trip twice. Back seat was a queen bed, gas was like 70 cents a gallon lol, Texas was a ***** to drive across...state just wouldn't end...keeps going and going and going.... and I had 100 bucks in my pocket. Only regret is that I didn't stop to enjoy the many sights along the way. I had like 6 days of leave on the books and the sarge wouldn't cut me a break to save my ass.

Stay safe, take plenty of rest stops, enjoy the views, take lots of pics, and remember it's not a race against the clock....enjoy!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just went from Phoenix to Philly and back a few weeks ago. I went through pouring rain, snow, high winds and I couldn't have asked for a better vehicle to do the trip. I was very comfortable and had a great trip by myself in my Rebel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I just went from Phoenix to Philly and back a few weeks ago. I went through pouring rain, snow, high winds and I couldn't have asked for a better vehicle to do the trip. I was very comfortable and had a great trip by myself in my Rebel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
How much did it cost in gas and what was your average mpg?

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Ya I was just kinda curious. I'm kinda dreaming that one day maybe I'll redo the drive myself. It's a lot of fun when your not in a rush and have nowhere to be... Lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.