Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So guys I have been looking for a custom bumper that is kinda high and tight but clean. I have also been thinking about a set of rocker guards that will double as a set of step bars. is anyone else interested if so I can get him to build some if anyone is interested and they will be a hell of alot cheaper. Anyone?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm working on that but kinda want to see what people want. I was looking at the setup below but wanted it a little cleaner and a longer skid plate that runs all the way back to the rear of the skid plate. and also having a little more in the way of lower headlight protection/ lower fender.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is one I had made up for my 2011 1500. I wanted the same things - lower headlight protection, skid plate, and a cleaner look. (Those tow hooks are stock and not part of the bumper. I took them off later but don't have a pic.)

Been thinking of doing something similar for the rebel but need to see some other ideas before pulling the trigger.

Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper
Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper
Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Grille Bumper Vehicle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.