Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm working with a graphics shop in town to make me a custom decal to go along both sides of my rebel. A bit of a splatter effect( raptor is) with the rebel lettering going through it. We came up with a pretty good design that I am actually pretty happy with and they said a price of $995 installed . My question is for anyone that has worked with a shop to make you a custom decal for your truck, how much did they charge in average for making the decal as well as applying it to your truck? I'm just seeing if I'm getting a good deal before I pull the trigger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Assuming it's on both sides of the truck, and they are using 3m vynal wrap, and the labor to install, I'd say it's pretty decent price.
Can't wait to see the finished product....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I honestly don't see it as a bad price in my eyes but I never delt with getting a custom decal done before so was just wanting to see if others paid around the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I did get a quote last year to wrap my entire truck versus getting a paint job. Rear quarter panel on my 2003 ram sport was starting to fade, so figured I'd wrap it. They quoted me $4k, versus the $5k a local paint shop wanted to paint it factory color Ended up giving the truck to my son and never did either....so ya I think it's a good price for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.