Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 17 Rebel with a 5.7L. I also have a 12 Challenger with the same engine. When the Challenger de-activates four cylinders ECO shows up on the dash screen. The salesman said the truck also de-activates but nothing shows up on the screen. Does the truck actually do this or was the salesman bullshitting me?

·
Super Moderator
159 Posts
My 18 does it, but to get the notification on the cluster, I had to activate it via the display setup on the stereo

·
Super Moderator
159 Posts
I’ll see if I can find it… I believe it’s located where you can choose what display color you want for everything

·
Super Moderator
159 Posts
Yes it is…
Vehicle Automotive design Plant Car Personal luxury car

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 17 Rebel with a 5.7L. I also have a 12 Challenger with the same engine. When the Challenger de-activates four cylinders ECO shows up on the dash screen. The salesman said the truck also de-activates but nothing shows up on the screen. Does the truck actually do this or was the salesman bullshitting me?
Yes my 16 DodgeRam Rebel show this you may have to add it from setting from your steering wheel, or have an update. Mine didn’t do it when I 1 st bought & & wondered where it came from & why it was doing it until I googled it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts