Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone de-badged their new Rebel yet? If so let me see some pics. I've done this to all me previous trucks and loved it!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Has anyone de-badged their new Rebel yet? If so let me see some pics. I've done this to all me previous trucks and loved it!

Just one

Also think DC should pay all of us for advertising for just driving the best looking truck on the planet. (Universe for the Star War Folks)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I partially did...a few on here fully have...back can't be done though unless you want to do some body work. There are holes where the RAM logo mounts to the tailgate.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just one

Also think DC should pay all of us for advertising for just driving the best looking truck on the planet. (Universe for the Star War Folks)
I partially did...a few on here fully have...back can't be done though unless you want to do some body work. There are holes where the RAM logo mounts to the tailgate.
Holes? Looks like its just the same adhesive that everything else has.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Holes? Looks like its just the same adhesive that everything else has.
Ask @GraniteRebel

There are two alignment holes per letter for "RAM" on the tailgate, found this out when when of my letters was starting to peel away when I first got my rebel. Dealer had to remove and apply new 3m tape to re-apply the letter. Just giving you a heads up in case you remove you would have to fill these holes.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Wow....I'm glad I saw this, because I was debating on taking the RAM off the tailgate. It's not worth the extra work for me.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Too bad u can't remove the huge ram letters on the tailgate other than that it's a awesome looking truck!
You can. People do it all the time and have done it for decades. It's called shaving. Removing mirrors, emblems, trim, etc and filling in the holes.

If people can chop tops they can definitely take some badges off and fill some holes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can't be done easily without body work is what I'm saying. Removing stick on letters is easy compares to filling holes/paint but it is what it is :(

Q

·
0 Posts
Why spend the money on a rebel. You could of bought a ram sport with the air suspension on it. And had no big azz ram letters on it and got real leather not the vinyl and cloth seats

1 - 20 of 23 Posts