Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to buy used but looks like people are getting great deals on new trucks.

Are there any NJ/Easter PA/Southern NY reps on this forums who could assists me with a purchase?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got a sick deal back in July on a 2019 Ram Big Horn from Tim Short Chrysler Ram in Morehead Kentucky that I couldn’t pass up ! Sticker price was $50660 and got it on July 21 for $35519 plus tax and doc of $642 !
I live in Alabama 433 miles away and it was no big deal buying a truck out of state as long as you got your down payment and financing in order (and a ride to the dealership) ? ! I rented a car from Enterprise one way and it was still a great deal compared to buying locally...saved about $7k !!!
It paid to shop economically depressed coal mining Eastern Kentucky cause of the mines being shut down and dealers cannot sell locally !!!
I believe that you will get a better deal shopping elsewhere than the high prices of the Northeast !!! (Ex New Yorker here !)?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I live in New York but haven't purchased a car up here in 10 years. Went to Maryland for my 2020 Rebel and saved 12K off of the MSRP price. Virginia, Carolina's, Georgia and Florida are the east coast states to buy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts