Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Go for it. It's your truck. You don't need our approval.
I didn't debadge mine, however i did my car. I suppose i learned how it's a big pita to debage, all that cleaning of excess tape ...and waxing afterwards.... I'm lazy i suppose.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don't think you can remove the RAM on the tailgate very easily because there are pins/holes holding the big letters on. I read that somewhere on here. Otherwise, go for it. I didn't do mine, but other folks have and it looks good. Good luck and post pics.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Good point on the rear trail gate, ya there are two or three holes that will need to be filled.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The badging on the '19 is good enough that I'm happy to leave it. They subdued the gray around the "Rebel" on the back better, and the "RAM" badges on the sides are low on the door, right next to the black of the two-tone, looks good. I would've debadged the previous generation, though.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I'm with Zim, came that way, ain't gonna run any better so leave it and get a glass of Southern Ice Tea and watch grass grow.
Big Red

·
Registered
54 Posts
Go
Has any one debadged their 2019 rebel? Been thing about debadging my tuck. Any thoughts?

Always do you. Don’t go by what people say, you got to make sure you’re happy with your truck and the way it looks but with that said ... :)

personally I like to debage. I dig the ram and rebel emblems on the tailgate. I would leave those.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 19 Rebel is 2 tone white and black and think the black badging matches pretty nice but to each his own on customizing their Rebels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts