Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 ram 1500 big horn, i was wanting to take the "ram" emblem off the tailgate but was wondering if anyone knows if its pinned? Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok. But other than that, the hemi logo wont right? Cause i ordered some fender flares and i have read some people have to move the badge for the front flares to fit

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ok. But other than that, the hemi logo wont right? Cause i ordered some fender flares and i have read some people have to move the badge for the front flares to fit
The only logos or emblems that have the holes are on the tailgate. Just the 3 ram letters. Everything else does not have holes underneath

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok cool. Thanks man. Guess i should have clarified that i do not have a rebel. So mine is just the actual picture of the ram. But thanks for the help

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya he's right....don't mess with the 3 letters on the tailgate unless u want to fill in the holes

I dont think i made myself clear enough lol, mine doesnt have the "ram" letters, it just has the actual ram emblem, the little 3x3 or how ever big. But i wanted to take that off and buy the "ram" letters but i dont know if that small emblem has holes...if that makes sence lol

·
Registered
277 Posts
I dont think i made myself clear enough lol, mine doesnt have the "ram" letters, it just has the actual ram emblem, the little 3x3 or how ever big. But i wanted to take that off and buy the "ram" letters but i dont know if that small emblem has holes...if that makes sence lol
This may help if you have the same type of large Ram Logo on the back tail gate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.