Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone purchase from here? I'm in NY and the prices this guy has posted online are stupid low compared to the deals I've been offered around here. I'd be more than happy to pay a delivery fee if I can get the same truck 3-6k cheaper than the best deal I can find around here.

Anyone have any experience with this dealership?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Anyone purchase from here? I'm in NY and the prices this guy has posted online are stupid low compared to the deals I've been offered around here. I'd be more than happy to pay a delivery fee if I can get the same truck 3-6k cheaper than the best deal I can find around here.

Anyone have any experience with this dealership?

with dennis dillon you have to "qualify" for all these discounts they are getting that number from.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
with dennis dillon you have to "qualify" for all these discounts they are getting that number from.
The "sale price" is available to everyone though, right? It's the "as low as" price that you have to qualify for?

Even the sale price is 3 grand less than I can get around here, and I'm thinking about getting 2 vehicles, so it's still worth it I think.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not familiar with that dealer but I have bought my last dodge (7 years ago) and my current rebel (2 weeks ago) from Stampede Dodge in Nampa, ID. First Truck was $25,500 Sticker and I paid $16,000 and the recent rebel was $55,900 Sticker and I paid $41,000. I live in Cali and have happily flown (first one) and drive (this one) to pick up my trucks. I can't touch those savings in the SF Bay Area.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not familiar with that dealer but I have bought my last dodge (7 years ago) and my current rebel (2 weeks ago) from Stampede Dodge in Nampa, ID. First Truck was $25,500 Sticker and I paid $16,000 and the recent rebel was $55,900 Sticker and I paid $41,000. I live in Cali and have happily flown (first one) and drive (this one) to pick up my trucks. I can't touch those savings in the SF Bay Area.
Why's it so much less expensive in Idaho? Haha

Do most of the dealerships do a ton of volume or is it just a cost of living sort of thing? Dealers around here in NY wouldn't touch these prices.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Why's it so much less expensive in Idaho? Haha

Do most of the dealerships do a ton of volume or is it just a cost of living sort of thing? Dealers around here in NY wouldn't touch these prices.

I called a couple dealers in my area and they actually laughed at me. Not sure exactly what it is but I do think Volume may have a lot to do with it, where I live I see way more new M3's and AMG Mercedes than I do Rebels, while I do like those cars the cost is lubricous compared to what I payed for the Rebel, actually at 41,000 there wasn't another car that I would consider.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I called a couple dealers in my area and they actually laughed at me. Not sure exactly what it is but I do think Volume may have a lot to do with it, where I live I see way more new M3's and AMG Mercedes than I do Rebels, while I do like those cars the cost is lubricous compared to what I payed for the Rebel, actually at 41,000 there wasn't another car that I would consider.
Their prices are stupid low too! What's the catch? Haha

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It seems like its all about timing and haggling anymore. With a "truck month" promotion and lots of back and forth I ended up getting mine for $15,000 under sticker price here in SC
Yea that's definitely true...I wonder what truck month is like in Idaho though haha

·
Registered
11 Posts
It was 20% off MSRP here
I don't think it's across the board, the truck I wanted happened to be one of 8 or 10 that they had
on crazy discount, granted you have to jump through a few hoops to get every discount but for me it
didn't matter, they made me finance it at a stupid high rate, but there is no prepayment penalty on it
and they only require you to make at least 4 payments before paying it off.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.