Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of y’all have any experience with these? Have the opportunity to buy one at a great price, the only issue is it’s from a 5.7 bed F-150. Anyone know if it will fit a ram 5.7 bed? The company says the length and width is the same, but locking points are not. Not sure if they are blowing smoke to sell a new cover or not. Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Any of y’all have any experience with these? Have the opportunity to buy one at a great price, the only issue is it’s from a 5.7 bed F-150. Anyone know if it will fit a ram 5.7 bed? The company says the length and width is the same, but locking points are not. Not sure if they are blowing smoke to sell a new cover or not. Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated

So I actually read your post entirely this time, sorry about my first response. The 5.7 f150 diamondback cover will most certainly not fit a Ram 1500 5.7 and definitely won't fit one with Ramboxes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Been looking at the Diamondback HD cover for Rebel with ramboxes. How are you liking it? Any major issues or leaking?

thx
I havent had it for too long. I've gotten a lot of compliments so far. Its built very solid, I feel very comfortable walking on it at 6'4 270. Very few leaks mostly from the gap where the tailgate meets the sides (there is a gap). It feels very safe, secure and solid.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I havent had it for too long. I've gotten a lot of compliments so far. Its built very solid, I feel very comfortable walking on it at 6'4 270. Very few leaks mostly from the gap where the tailgate meets the sides (there is a gap). It feels very safe, secure and solid.
Thanks very much!

·
Registered
2 Posts

You should get two additional one inch aluminum rails got the cover to sit on the ram box in the kit. The clamps are also different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts