Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went on to Mopar to order a graphic for my hood and it shows that the one I like is only applicable for 2015 and not 2016. It offers two others for 2016 but not the one I like. I know I have seen this on 2016 Sport models but what I want to know if anyone who has this, has it on a 2016.

Shop for parts and Accessories | Mopar

I know @SRT21 has this decal but he got his truck last year

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
I went on to Mopar to order a graphic for my hood and it shows that the one I like is only applicable for 2015
image.jpeg
and not 2016. It offers two others for 2016 but not the one I like. I know I have seen this on 2016 Sport models but what I want to know if anyone who has this, has it on a 2016.

I have it. Fits, no issue.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Tried finding them, but nothing exact for '16. My tint guy does vehicle wraps and is designing a custom hood decal with the line in the middle. I will posts pics once it's done!

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
image.jpeg
I went on to Mopar to order a graphic for my hood and it shows that the one I like is only applicable for 2015 and not 2016. It offers two others for 2016 but not the one I like. I know I have seen this on 2016 Sport models but what I want to know if anyone who has this, has it on a 2016.

I just got these from my dealer last month I have a 16, and they fit perfectly.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Looking good Chris!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
When the 15 first came out my Dealer had two available. One was a two piece and the other was a one piece without the center line.
Big Red

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have 2016 and the dealer has tried twice to install the sport hood decals, with no luck, they have no listing for Rebel.????? Some fourm members are trying to get me mopar part numbers for it. Tom

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was able to order the 2 piece in a 'carbon fiber' print from the dealer and they put it on prior to my picking up my Rebel. It required me to stand at the parts counter and point at the screen/show them a picture to get it ordered because they weren't able to successfully look it up.

·
Registered
952 Posts
image.jpeg
Mine are the carbon fibre type, they really cut down on glare.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts