Votes: 78 53.1%
  • No

Votes: 64 43.5%
  • Still deciding

Votes: 5 3.4%

Did you opt for a Sunroof? [poll]

729K views 51 replies 36 participants last post by  unxpctd 
#1 ·
Just wondering who opted to get the sunroof option for the Rebel?

#17 ·
Everything but ram boxes on mine....loving the sunroof already

#18 ·
I went with a sunroof, but almost didn't. I'm 6'6" and when equipped with a sunroof, the Ram trucks are the only ones that give me headroom issues. My head just slightly touches the roof, but it seriously seems to depend on what I'm wearing on a particular day. This morning it was touching, but I'm wearing a thick winter coat today. Last week, no jacket, no issues. Problem goes away if I adjust the seatback slightly or lean to the right a little. Annoying, but I love having a sunroof, so I deal with it.

Definitely don't have that issue in any other brand.

#20 ·
Sunroofs all will leak eventually.

Reactions: ccpro
#21 ·
I have to say, getting the sunroof in any truck is one of the best options you can have. It's not the sunroof option by itself, it's the combination of the sliding back window that brings it together. When you slide the sunroof back and wide open, and open the sliding rear window, the combination of airflow through the cab is very convertible feeling. This feels great going down the road.

#27 ·
The alpine system rocks....literally,it rocks...I love how you can crank it up to 30 and there is no distortion or crackling...you hear every note clearly and its ...amazing. Unlike the 91 ford 2 speaker system I was listening to for years. geez I thought that was the cats meow when I replaced the factory radio with one of them pinioeer fancy system advance auto had on sale for 30 bucks...had Bluetooth, cd, MP3...some fancy numbers like 25ohmsx4 rms blah blah..don't even know what that means but it sounded fancy...geez what's my point....oh yeah, my point is when I play music in the rebel its like I was def all those years and I'm hearing the songs for the first time. Nice. We still talking about sunroof...cause I have a good story for that too

#28 ·
Sunroof, love mine...I leave the shade open and gives the interior that natural light...looks and feels really nice. Haven't driven much with it open yet, but I may soon with this warm weather finally coming to New Jersey....but then that means the green pollen soon to follow and it gets all inside my clean rebel....thank goodness rebel came with the cabin air filter thingy. Ok I like the sunroof and natural light but I won't be driving with it open anytime soon. It's a nice option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.