Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have bought RAM letters for the back of my Rebel (it doesn't have them as it has multi-function tailgate) I saw a terrible video of someone doing a bad job of wrapping a Ram but the letters looked huge compared to the ones I bought.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

The ones I bought look this size:

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Is this an optical illusion or based on spacing or are there two sizes?

Thanks

· Super Moderator
227 Posts
It looks like possibly the letters are just close together, but I can go measure my tailgate letters on my 2018….

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looks like possibly the letters are just close together, but I can go measure my tailgate letters on my 2018….
That would be great if you have time. My tailgate is getting stripped and painted tomorrow hopefully get it back on Friday or Monday. Then I am looking to wrap the car before putting on the letters. Struggling with wrap colours, looking at white, nerd grey and a brown/bronze can't make my mind up. Was always going to be a white wrap but im not sure if it will work with my bronze fuel wheels.

· Super Moderator
227 Posts
I’ll try to remember to get some pics of the measurements today…

sounds like you’ve got some tough decisions on color, but I can’t wait to see pics. I’m kinda partial to white LOL. Do they have a wrap in Satin Black?

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’ll try to remember to get some pics of the measurements today…

sounds like you’ve got some tough decisions on color, but I can’t wait to see pics. I’m kinda partial to white LOL. Do they have a wrap in Satin Black?
White was my colour as I had a TRX on order for the last year then the price went up to £140k (UK import) so no ill stick with my rebel!! So very tempted for white, but my wheels are bronze so not sure if it will look right or not ?

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

· Super Moderator
227 Posts
4-5/16” tall
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting

10-5/16” wide
Hood Automotive lighting Grille Automotive exterior Motor vehicle

theses are in inches though…

I think white would look fine with the bronze wheels

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
excellent thanks, I will check against mine tomorrow when I go to my works (they in a box there).

We also work in inches in the UK too :) Though true tradesmen here work in mm (depends how accurate you need to be :) )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts