Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Spent 20 years in Uncle Sams canoe club. The digital blue camo uniforms were and are dumber than dogs**t! Not too sure about that as a decal either.

Reactions: army15q

·
Registered
94 Posts
Spent 20 years in Uncle Sams canoe club. The digital blue camo uniforms were and are dumber than dogs**t! Not too sure about that as a decal either.
I have to agree I am prior Navy, now Army, but is this the GOV way of doing cut backs? I mean now if you get a "man overboard" youll never find him with the new camo!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I love that color! I like your roll bar better Joe. What do you guys think of the three LED grill lights on that truck? I know texas_rebel did the three amber look.

View attachment 1095 View attachment 1096
They say those roof lights don't light up crap, the most they do is light the roof up, for example, look how low they are. even the small lights on the chevy Colorado, don't light up crap either.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
It sorta looks like a police truck wanna be, with Rebel X coming out is the only color orange?
The Rebel X is only a concept truck....it isn't coming out

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
They say those roof lights don't light up crap, the most they do is light the roof up, for example, look how low they are. even the small lights on the chevy Colorado, don't light up crap either.
Cab lights aren't supposed to light up anything. They are NHTSA-established standard marker lights to indicate extra wide vehicles. They're supposed to let oncoming traffic know that you might be taking up a lot of the road. If they are used to light up ahead of you, they are way too bright, they are no longer cab lights, and they fall under the category of headlights. Then, they are too high from the road, so they're illegal in all 50 states because of the height. You'd only be able to run them off-road like your light bars.

I am not a wide body, so I don't need or want them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts