Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
I take it off roading at least a couple times a week, anyone else? Luckily I live high up in the Rockies so there are off road trails (serious 4x4 trails with lots of rock crawling, water crossing, tons of snow & ice still and some sand and mud). I continue to push the limits and my Rebel continues to climb thru and over everything.
The stock Toyos are clawing thru everything confidentially, and although I have pretty much decided to get Nitto Trail Grapplers in 285 75 17 to give me serious meat and another inch of lift, I'm happy with the stock Toyos for now!
I bought my Rebel just a few months ago and have 8000 miles already. I've done a trip to Moab already, and then to California and back home to Colorado and really enjoy the trucks on and off road manners so far! I have another trip to Moab in July, four days of wheelin' in the sand and sandstone..... I'm planning to have the bigger tires on for that and can't wait ;)

So any of you also get your Rebel dirty, a little scratched up & push the limits of this 4x4??

·
Registered
271 Posts
View attachment 12305 I take it off roading at least a couple times a week, anyone else? Luckily I live high up in the Rockies so there are off road trails (serious 4x4 trails with lots of rock crawling, water crossing, tons of snow & ice still and some sand and mud). I continue to push the limits and my Rebel continues to climb thru and over everything.
The stock Toyos are clawing thru everything confidentially, and although I have pretty much decided to get Nitto Trail Grapplers in 285 75 17 to give me serious meat and another inch of lift, I'm happy with the stock Toyos for now!
I bought my Rebel just a few months ago and have 8000 miles already. I've done a trip to Moab already, and then to California and back home to Colorado and really enjoy the trucks on and off road manners so far! I have another trip to Moab in July, four days of wheelin' in the sand and sandstone..... I'm planning to have the bigger tires on for that and can't wait ;)

So any of you also get your Rebel dirty, a little scratched up & push the limits of this 4x4??
You say another inch lift? What ya got right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
114 Posts
Any chance I get I take her out.
We're planning a summer trip to utah. That'll be the most extreme by far.
But aside from off-roading, that rebel has done it all.
It get's very dirty, scratched up and pushed.
46k on it & i'm very happy

Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Car
Motorcycle transport
Off-roading Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Off-road vehicle
Pull Jeeps out
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Car
Mudding
Asphalt Vehicle Car Automotive tire Transport
Motorcycle towing
Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire Sand
Hurricane matthew beach chair removal (boca)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire
fun
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Off-roading
work

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I have to remember to start carrying a camera. I don't have a smartphone because I don't use a phone much. And my battery usually lasts a week rather than half a day like the rest of my family's. :) Then I end up in a nice location with the truck for a picture, and no camera. And I'm usually solo because it's a working run, not a jaunt for fun.

·
Read Only
100 Posts
My first time and hopefully the last time but I'm sure she'll be off road again. If I want to go wheeling, I'm going to take my ktm because it cheaper to fix.

a branch whacked the mirror on a cold day so it just shattered it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I took it out last night with the wife and the neighbor to scope out a little more of the "backyard". We'll have to go back as soon as the wife settles down a bit. Her anxiety levels seems to go off the roof thinking about off roading with a brand new truck...

I'll take more pictures next time. We almost got stuck in the mud. These stock tires aren't doing jack sh!t.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.